Open for Inspection Under strict COVID-19 directions
No more than 20* persons attending the Open for Inspection may be on the property at any one time.
Persons entering the property for an Inspection will be asked to:
- provide their name and contact information upon entry
- observe social distancing guidelines of at least 1.5m
- obey instructions for the Estate Agency representatives
- leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
- refrain from touching any objects and fixtures within the home and instead ask the agent/s to demonstrate the functionality of any devices should it be necessary
We recommend that you download the COVIDSafe App as an additional precautionary measure.
Please do not enter if:
You are unwell or exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19
No more space or property at capacity?
Please contact the Estate Agency or their representative. Under the Covid-19 Directions you must not congregate in the street.
*Not including the agent and their representative/s. The 20 person limit may be reduced if social distancing measures cannot be met.
Prevent the spread of COVID-19 in 7 Steps
- Wash you hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough using the bend of your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has a fever or cough
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early – but call first
- Get information from trusted sources
Source: World Health Organization