Latest update to property inspections – Melbourne Metro
As of 11.59pm Tuesday 27th of October, inspections of residential properties for sale or lease can proceed with up to a maximum of 10 people from two households excluding the real estate agent.
The following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Maximum of 10 attendees from 2 households at each inspection
- Face masks must be worn while on the premises
- Inspections are limited to 15 minutes duration
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching any surfaces, seek assistance from the Agent if required
- All attendees must be registered prior to the inspection. Photo ID will be required on arrival with all attendees being recorded for contact tracing purposes
- Purchasers are permitted to travel outside their 25km radius to attend an inspection, however regional residents are not permitted
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.